The alignment form is a grid on the mat surface that keeps your hands and feet evenly aligned. Designed to help your practice yoga easier. Keep your mind focusing on the asanas and flow but your body still gets in the alignment.
High-quality polyethylene (PU) top surface and natural rubber base provided the durable, ultra-grip, and easy to wipe clean
ULTRA GRIP, ANTI-SLIP & ABSORB SWEAT
The polyethylene surface provided the ultra-grippy mat, non-slip, and absorb sweat even sweaty one. The natural rubber base has a grip on the floor that helps you find balance.
EXTRA CUSHIONING & SUPPORT
The thickness of the yoga mat is provided the extra cushioning and best supporting the wrist, knees, hips, and floor poses
EASY TO CLEAN
High-Quality, Durable polyurethane is easy to wipe clean
STYLISH & SHINNY STARP
The stylish, shinny yoga mat strap comes with functionality, durability. The strap made of durable nylon makes the strap to support any weight of yoga mats. The double adjustable webbing strap to fit any matstice.
PRODUCT INFO : • Made from a polyurethane top layer for anti-slip surfaces, absorbs the sweat and to help you get a grip during sweaty practices.
• A natural rubber base gives you extra cushioning provides stability and support.
• Designed for all types of yoga
• Eco-Friendly material outer packaging
• Carrying strap included
TECH SPEC :
• Material : High-quality polyurethane (PU) top surface and natural rubber base
• Thickness : 5.0 mm.
• Weight : 3.0 kg.
• Dimension : Long 185cm. x Wide 68cm.
• Carrying strap included
• Material : Durable Nylon, Polyester
• Length : 150 cm.
• Weight : 105 g.
• Designed to carry all types of yoga mats
• Adjustable webbing ends fit any-sized mat
• Doubles as a strap to help you stretch in the yoga class
• Easy to clean by hand-washable
• We suggest to roll the mat out and cleaning before first-time use with a soft towel dampened with water.
• For normal cleaning, Wipe down the mat with a soft towel dampened with soap and water or spray the yoga mat wash to a towel (Not direct to yoga mat).
• After the class, If you are the sweaty one, and after cleaning allow your mat to fully air dry (lying flat or hanging) before you roll it up.
• Always roll the yoga mat with the colored/designed side facing outside.
• Avoid keeping the yoga mat outdoor to protect the mat surface directly from sunlight exposure.
• To protect the surface of the mat, try to avoid having lotions, oil, or rings on hands or feet before practice.
CARRY STRAP :
• After practice, If the strap gets wet, Keep it dry.
• Hand wash with mild detergent and air dry flat.
• Keep the strap away from sunlight for long times.