An ultra-dense and spacious performance yoga mat that has unmatched comfort and cushioning. The PRO® will never wear out, guaranteed.
MANDUKA - PROLITE® YOGA MAT 4.7MM - DRESDEN BLUE 71"
PROlite® Yoga Mat 4.7mm - Dresden Blue 71"
The Manduka PROlite is built to go everywhere and do everything, just like the people who use it. Like its big brother, the Manduka PRO, the PROlite is all about performance.
It is a favorite among Hot Yoga and Vinyasa Flow enthusiasts. Available in a variety of passion-inspiring colors, the PROlite gives you more choices and the same stellar Manduka results.
It will enhance your practice and protect our planet. Plus, the PROlite has something that no other lightweight yoga mat can offer: a Lifetime Guarantee.
A mid-sized yoga mat that brings unmatched cushioning and comfort to your practice. The PROlite® will never wear out, guaranteed.
Sweating a lot? We recommend pairing this with one of our performance towels.
The eKO® Mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably haDesigned to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption (check out our Lifetime Guarantee). During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Manduka PRO is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX®*, a material certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.
*Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certificate no. 12.HUS.17706 by Hohenstein
PRO® SERIES LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Manduka guarantees the Black Mat PRO®, Manduka PRO® and PROlite® yoga mats to be free of manufacturer defects and to last a lifetime, if used and cared for properly. Since the The PRO Squared is a multi-purpose mat, it is not included under the Lifetime Guarantee.
Should a PRO mat not meet Manduka's standard of quality at the time it is received, or if it wears out from regular use under normal conditions, we will replace the product. Damage resulting from improper handling or care, post-purchase modifications, alterations, negligence, and use for a purpose other than for which it was designed, are not covered by the Manduka Guarantee.
Acceptable Criteria Covered Under the Guarantee:
- Surface imperfections, such as gouges, slices or divots found at the time of purchase before use
- Worn out or peeling top or bottom surface from regular use
- Undefined surface pattern (no fabric-like finish)
- Mats purchased after September 1st, 2008
Unacceptable Criteria Not Covered Under the Guarantee:
- Uneven color patterns, stains, or discoloration at time of purchase or from use
- Creases and folds from improper handling and/or storing. It is best to lay the mat flat or keep it rolled up.
- Damage from excessive amounts of water or other liquids i.e. submerging the mat under water
- Improper cleaning i.e. harsh chemicals, damage from a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, etc.
- Damage from use other than yoga or similar fitness activities
- Damage from outside elements or factors
- Mats purchased before September 1, 2008
- Mats marked as "Irregular" at time of purchase
- The PRO Squared is not included under the Lifetime Guarantee
If you would like to request a replacement mat, please submit a contact form and provide a clear photo showing the wear.
Manduka will review the submission, determine if the PRO Series mat falls under our Lifetime Guarantee criteria, and provide further instruction. You will receive a response to your inquiry within two business days.