SET : MANDALA MAT & YOGA MAT BAG
The alignment form is a grid on the mat surface that keeps your hands and feet evenly aligned. Designed to help your practice yoga easier. Keep your mind focusing on the asanas and flow but your body still gets in the alignment.
High-quality polyethylene (PU) top surface and natural rubber base provided the durable, ultra-grip, and easy to wipe clean
ULTRA GRIP, ANTI-SLIP & ABSORB SWEAT
The polyethylene surface provided the ultra-grippy mat, non-slip, and absorb sweat even sweaty one. The natural rubber base has a grip on the floor that helps you find balance.
EXTRA CUSHIONING & SUPPORT
The thickness of the yoga mat is provided the extra cushioning and best supporting the wrist, knees, hips, and floor poses
EASY TO CLEAN
High-Quality, Durable polyurethane is easy to wipe clean
YOGA MAT BAG
WATER-REPELLENT YOGA MAT BAG
The yoga mat that designed for functionality, quality with an ideal look. This bag is made of high-quality materials. The fabric and the sipper are water-repellent to protect your love mat from getting wet and easy to wipe clean.
Extra pocket inside for keys, credit cards and valuables. The pop-out pockets for your water bottle and much more. This bag brings a little ease to your daily practice.
• We suggest to roll the mat out and cleaning before first-time use with a soft towel dampened with water.
• For normal cleaning, Wipe down the mat with a soft towel dampened with soap and water or spray the yoga mat wash to a towel (Not direct to yoga mat).
• After the class, If you are the sweaty one, and after cleaning allow your mat to fully air dry (lying flat or hanging) before you roll it up.
• Always roll the yoga mat with the colored/designed side facing outside.
• Avoid keeping the yoga mat outdoor to protect the mat surface directly from sunlight exposure.
• To protect the surface of the mat, try to avoid having lotions, oil, or rings on hands or feet before practice.
MAT BAG :
• Hang to air dry after every yoga session.
• Whenever needed, wipe with a clean damp cloth after a few weeks.